Explore the wildlife of Meru Betiri National Park! We will take you to the beautiful Ijen crater, and continue the adventure to the deep jungle of Meru Betiri National Park. Here, you will see turtle lays eggs on its natural habitat. Take a dip in the beautiful Green Bay Beach on the way.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Malang, Surabaya, Banyuwangi|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 11:00 AM for a prompt departure at 11:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Depend on your drop off point|
|WHAT TO WEAR||Jacket, Raincoat, comfortable hiking boots.|
For futher infomation or customized tours kindly contact us 🙂
|Location||East Java, Indonesia|
Day 1: Departure
- Welcome to East Java! We will greet you Malang/Surabaya Airport or your hotel based on your arrival time.
*Recommended starting time: before 11 am
- Drive to Ijen for 6 hours
- Visit Jagir waterfall / Kalipahit Waterfall (Optional)
- Check in hotel near Ijen
- Start going to Ijen Paltuding, the starting point by 01.00 am
- Start trekking up about 2 hours
- Walk up to sunrise point. Enjoy the view and sunrise.
- Down to Paltuding and back to Hotel
- Have simple breakfast and check out
- Go to Rajegwesi beach (3 hours drive)
- Sailing to Green Bay beach by boat or trekking through 2 beaches for reaching Green Bay beach
- Enjoy the view of this natural beach.
- Continue to Sukamade with Jeep (2 hours drive)
- At night, we will see turtles lays their egg in the beach, all natural process
- Stay 1 night at Sukamade village.
*NOTE: Sukamade is inside Meru Betiri National Park. You will go inside the jungle to reach this place. There are no available hotel inside, and the only available homestay are in humble condition and nothing fancy.
- Start going to Sukamade beach at 06.00 am and realease the baby turtle while enjoying the sunrise
- Check out from homestay and ride the trooper back to transit point
- Transit and change Car
- Drive back to Surabaya about 7 hour drive or drop off at Ketapang Harbour
- See you next tours 🙂